Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Aimee Reider & Graig Abel

Everyone knows that when I graduate from college I want to be a photographer for the Dallas Stars for a few years and then move on to studio photography. That's why I look up to these two photographers the most. They're doing exactly what I want to do and they're making incredible photographs. It was almost impossible to pick out just a few pictures of theirs to put on here because I like them all!

Aimee Reider
Aimee got her inspiration to be a photographer from her great grandfather and has been taken photographs for the past 8 years. She has spent 6 of those 8 years working in professional studios including Picture People, Sears Photography and Picture Me Portraits. Since leaving Picture People in 2009 Aimee has become a freelance photographer known as Casual Image Photography. When I start on my studio photography I can only hope that my photographs will be as creative and talented as Aimee's.


Graig Abel
I've looked and looked but can't find any background information on Graig but he is hands down my favorite hockey photographer. He has been the official Toronto Maple Leafs and Toronto Marlies photographer since 1977 and is a representative for Getty Images. His action shots are so good you can tell it's not something just anyone can do. You need to have true talent to make photographs that turn out as outstanding and powerful as these.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing...
    professional website studios

    ReplyDelete